Saturday, January 28, 2012

Some shots around town



 Eli, Dorothy, Mary Alice and I needing to load up in a 207.


Copilot! Hope she doesn't touch a thing.



      Eli is up for anything! What a guy.


 Still waiting for the pilot to come get his plane. The front tire remained flat, but they were able to tow it to an area off the airstrip so other planes could land safely.


 Shefish and silvers hanging to dry.




 Nice fall evening. I tried my hand at jumping rope and found out how out of shape I am. Knew it was bad....but not that bad!


 Nice fall day.



After school everywhere is a playground!







Dogs are everywhere! Very common for outside of a house for one or two to be chained up. This guy was off by himself by the river, with wagging tail to greet me. Still just said, hi, but didn't approach.



 Lady is the friendliest, so friendly that when I found her wandering I could not keep her off of me as she was so needy of attention. So rope got tied to chain and now she is home....life is tough for a dog out in these parts....
       



                                                     Lady's home....


 Watch out, a tour of moose heads.....



 This big guy was a 66 inch rack.



 Watch out beaver fans, people really do eat beaver around here....



Suzie's drying rack. She was cutting fish when we walked by and offered a fresh one when we came back her way. Moose strips are hanging, the darker ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment