Sunday, January 29, 2012

Puppy sitting



 L'il Sis was a planned puppy, Ranger below not. Their owner was off for a weekend chaperoning the wrestlers. This little gal was tiny and so I had my hoodie on backwards in order to carry her around. The floors were freezing and her little legs were about 2 inches long. She'll be a wiener dog!

 Ranger was a stray puppy getting picked on by all. He kept trying to get into the school, following kids on their way in. He is a survivor as I had to take him out several times. I'd considered taking him, but was grateful that someone else took him as we have two dogs already and Bruce would have shot me.


 I had to figure out a way to section off the house so grabbed anything I could find. L'il still found ways to get out....

No comments:

Post a Comment