Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Heading out for a photo with Eli



 These two little gals were watching as I suited up. It was cold and the fellows who borrowed the snowmobile were done with it and offered to bring it back. Eli suggested we go pick it up and then head out to get some photos. He had a rise in mind off of the river trail to Bethel.



 It was great to be driving the snowmobile as I hadn't had many opportunities. It ran well and the handwarmers worked. I still can't get it started by myself. It is an electric start, but our winter has been so cold that it has to be hand pulled to get it going before the electric start kicks in.





It was cold!


 Always important to get those photos to say, "Wish you were here!" The ride out was with the wind. On the way back I found a spot on my upper cheek that was not well covered. Got my first taste of frostbite....it hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment